The 111 thermoactive pants come in handy at work and during physical activity. Perfect for athletes – a constant feeling of freshness and comfort is ensured by the modern technology using Prolen fibre with silver ions, which also protects against the development of unwanted bacteria on the body.
Thermoactive long johns 111, in which we used the most important solutions of the collection, allowing us to combine them with other products, will prove useful at work and during physical activity.
The use of PROLEN fibre provides the user with a feeling of constant freshness – the fibre keeps the body in a dry microclimate: maintaining appropriate body temperature – thermal insulation, faster moisture removal, limited microbial growth – silver ions weaved into the fibre and anti-allergenicity.
Features • Advantages • Benefits
- Wide welt to adjust waist and leg circumference.
- Non-pressure welts (waist, legs) without elastic bands—non-compressive, adjusted to the body.
- Quicker moisture removal in areas particularly prone to perspiration (knee bends, calf thighs).
- A belt that supports the buttocks.
- System to prevent the legs from pushing out at the knees
- No side seams – technology improving the comfort of use
- Prolen fibre — keeps the body in a dry microclimate during physical activity, provides a feeling of comfort and convenience.
- FEATHERLIGHT FIBRE, LIGHTER THAN WATER
The lightest yarn ever produced, ideal for active people. The fibre is 50% lighter than cotton.
- ALWAYS THE PERFECT TEMPERATURE
Thermal comfort—protects against cold and heat.
- THE BIOLOGICAL BALANCE OF THE SKIN
Heat insulation and quick moisture wicking.
- DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING
Waterproof—stains do not infiltrate the fibre but remain on the fabric surface—faster washing. Retains colour after repeated washing, resistant to mechanical, chemical and biological damage—resistant to acids, alkalis.
- HEALTH + ECOLOGY
Prevents the growth of bacteria, mould, and fungi. Does not cause allergies. The fibre is 100% recycled.
- Silver Ions – Restrict the spread of undesirable bacteria on the skin, stabilising their quantity at an optimal level. The properties of the ions never change.
- Active Zones (Body Mapping) – Faster airflow in areas with increased sweat emission.
- Ventilation channels – Direct heat flow and cool areas prone to overheating—fabric does not stick to the body.
Materials • Care
KNIT: 54%PA/40%PP/6%/EL+ Silver ions / weight: 120-180 g/m2;
structure of knitted fabric: honeycomb;
knitted fabric finish: silver ions;
- WORKWEAR ENGINEERING