Pants 111.3 - SPECTRAL
111.3 pants are a unique combination of racing experience and exceptional requirements, important during all-day motorcycle racing/expeditions. Well-thought-out, relaxed fit, three-point adjustment, two ventilation systems, 3-space pockets. With the 111.3 pants you are assured of complete comfort, freedom of movement and safety.
111.3 pants are a unique combination of racing experience and exceptional requirements, important during all-day motorcycle racing/expeditions. A well-thought-out, the loose cut allows free and unrestricted movements, and the 3-point adjustment allows you to optimally adjust the pants belt. 2 ventilation systems and air flow net fabric add comfort in hot weather. 3 spacious pockets designed for comfort of use and easy access also while riding.
111.3 pants – strong and solid tool, any place your motorbike can take you. Designed for multi-hour, extremely demanding motorcycle races.
Features • Advantages • Benefits
- Relaxed cut, for loose riding style
- ARF – Anatomical Race Frame
- Light Weight – only 650g (for size 34")
- 2-zone vent sys - laser-cut perforation, zip pockets with cooling/net fabric – super fresh airflow effect while riding open.
- 2 spacious pockets with safe and easy access storage on the side of both legs.
- 1 back pocket to store your key/credit card/cell phone.
- Knee reinforcement fabric with an inside cushion layer (for extra knee and knee brace protection).
- Adjustable buckle — reliable, comfortable and easy multi-stage fastening and unfastening.
- Double-sided waist adjustment system (double circuit regulators + elastic cuffs).
- Flexible elements — located in key places. Providing freedom of movement and perfect fit of the trousers despite wearing protectors.
- Leather — natural grain leather of the highest quality, with a waterproof finish, provides a great grip and feeling of the motorcycle. After washing — the leather does not become stiff and does not lose its elasticity. Probably the best leather ever used in motorcycle trousers.
- Rip-stop fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. The characteristic Rip-stop weave pattern significantly increases the tear resistance, and the DWR prevents water penetration. 111 pants do not soak water and dry quickly while riding.
- Flexible material in the crotch — freedom of movement + no seams in sensitive area
- Reinforced fabric on the back of the pants — abrasion-resistant and non-slip at the same time — does not slip off the seat and supports seat bounce
- Lining — comfortable, made of a material providing maximum comfort — does not adhere to the body, provides flexibility and air flow
- Double silicone waistband — pants stay in place. Trousers don't slide off, and the silicone waistband ensures that the jersey doesn't slip out of the pants.