Pants 111.1 - THUNDER GRAY
Tax included Delivery: 1 to 3 weeks
The combination of properly arranged and cut materials with varying degrees of flexibility and stiffness form the frame / skeleton of the trousers, supporting your performance while ensuring maximum comfort. On the other hand, the design of the pants reflects the anatomical starting position of the rider.
Features • Advantages • Benefits
- Adjustable buckle — reliable, comfortable and easy multi-stage fastening and unfastening.
- Double-sided waist adjustment system (double circuit regulators + elastic cuffs).
- Flexible elements — located in key places. Providing freedom of movement and perfect fit of the trousers despite wearing protectors.
- Leather — natural grain leather of the highest quality, with a waterproof finish, provides a great grip and feeling of the motorcycle. After washing — the leather does not become stiff and does not lose its elasticity. Probably the best leather ever used in motorcycle trousers.
- Rip-stop fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish. The characteristic Rip-stop weave pattern significantly increases the tear resistance and the DWR prevents water penetration. 111 pants do not soak water and dry quickly while riding.
- Flexible material in the crotch — freedom of movement + no seams in sensitive area
- Reinforced fabric on the back of the pants — abrasion-resistant and non-slip at the same time — does not slip off the seat and supports seat bounce
- Lining — comfortable, made of a material providing maximum comfort — does not adhere to the body, provides flexibility and air flow
- Double silicone waistband — pants stay in place. Trousers don't slide off, and the silicone waistband ensures that the jersey doesn't slip out of the pants.